Ladies Bible Study

November 14, 2014

Last night I had another round of my woman's group.  I am just so super excited to have joined this.  I was reluctant at first.  I am not by any means shy but I was scared to join and be around other women who were better than me, or who would know that I am not that great or that I have a potty mouth or that I loose my temper......so I was scared, and for far too long didn't do it.....but I am so glad that this year that all changed.

This was my first time in a group like this and most definitely not my last!  I have met some of the most amazing down to earth, relatable women in this group.  I have laughed, cried, and laughed some more.  I have learned some great tips for life and last night was no different.  We talked about a few things our video was based on and I talked about my sister Nancy.  I told them a few things about her and how I felt and then my new group of friends prayed for her and touched my heart in a way I never imagined.  They added her to our prayer list for the week.

I am so grateful for these women.  I am grateful for the impact they will forever have in my heart.  I am grateful for their prayers!!

The New Year is fast approaching, so if you haven't decided on a resolution - make joining a women's bible study group one of them.....you won't be disappointed!! You can even join mine...I will most definitely be doing this again!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.