Weekend Rewind

September 14, 2014

Being sick all week really really sucked!! I had no energy...the pseudo nurses I had did NO housework.....I think we need training at our house on doing some freakin laundry, and sweeping the floors, and cleaning the table off....cause it seems like no one but me is capable!!!

SO while I was sick for a week....nothing got picked up at all and I'm running out of clean chones!!

Thursday night, I got to feeling a little better  (very little) so I got to cleaning.  I scrubbed the restrooms, made beds, vacuumed, swept the living room, picked up most of the kitchen and yet our house still looks cluttered and dirty....please tell me this happens to you too and I'm not alone in this perpetual freakin pig stye!!!!!!

Friday I woke up exhausted again. but I promised Issy I would I would have lunch with her and we did.  Her daddy was off too so we both went and had lunch with her.


I had to clean myself up cause I was going out in public...but don't be deceived I still wasn't feeling all that great!! (And as a side note..that is ALWAYS how Danny takes pictures with me....as if his life is so miserable...would it kill you to freakin smile!!!)

 After we took Issy lunch, we picked up Rose adn had adult lunches at Torchy's Taco's in teh Hieghts!! It was so yummy.  Rose and I walked into a store that had the funniest cards ever...I picked a great card for Ceci's birthday! LOL

We picked up the girls from school and we came home to relax.  Later that evening we headed out to get ice cream and ended up at Costco for a couple hours buying snacks and socks, and shampoo (as if all the stuff I got when couponing wasn't enough), clothes, coffee...you know the "necessities"!

My suggestion for ice cream that i anticipated spending $20 on turned out to be a $200 Costco run!  NICE!!!!


We stopped by the Ramirez's on our way home for a few minutes then came home to unload and call it a day.

Saturday morning Danny was working, so the girls and I got up at 8 and hit the stores.  We needed to spend a Kohl's gift card before it expired and get Gracie's birthday present and hit up Starbucks (as this was my enticement to get Makaila up and running so early! LOL)

We hit Kohl's first and with my Free $10 I get sent to me in the mail...I bought Isabella a pair of white dress heels (she was loving the little heel on them suckers) that were clearance from $32 to 7.  I got Makaila a pair of flip flops that were marked down from $8 to $1, and a nail polish that was also on clearance...so I finished up and gave the lady my 58cents for all my stuff!!!!!  Yes you read that right...I got two pairs of shoes and a nail polish for 58 cents total!!!  That's my kinda shopping.

We stopped at TJ Maxx next and I got got!!!  Makaila talked me into buying her a pair of jeans , and we found lots of great deal in the little boys section on Texans gear, so I got a jersey for Issy, a pull over shirt for myself and one for Makaila, and then one for my sister.  We left there $100 lighter!!  But Makaila is really working tot convince me on the great deals we got.  Issy's jersey was only $20 and our hoodies were 16.99.  My cheap ole butt would have rathered to pay 9.99, but apparently I am nuts for thinking that so whatever..I bought em! LOL

Then we went to Target, and hit up Starbucks first.  Then the entire store, aisle by aisle.  I bought some stuff for Grace and a desk/ shelf thing and a lamp and headed home.  I told the girl if they wanted to go to any parties they needed to clean their room and pick up.  So we spend the next few hours deep cleaning!!

We went to Gracie's party and spent some time with our neighbors...but i was still not feeling 100% better.  I was having a headache and my body was still pretty achy.  We only stayed a couple hours and left.





After Grace's party we took of to Ceci's house because we had plans to hit up Arnie's for 15 ideas and shopping.  I didn't really see anything of interest but the kids took this great picture: 

All I ended up buying was one roll of bling ribbon to use on the vases, and a couple rolls of Texan's ribbon to make Isabella some new bows to go with her Jersey! LOL 

We headed home and got ready for a 15 we were invited too.  I wasn't feeling all that great...but I am in planning mode..so I went! 

I'm glad we did...everything was beautiful and we had a great time.  Issy and I danced a lot! We got a few god pictures too!


 This poor guys looks so miserable!! Seriously...am I THAT bad that you can't even smile for a picture.....WOW!!!!


 He must love his brother cause he was smiling here! LOL 

We headed home and went to bed. 

On Sunday morning I woke up really early and sent out a text to all our family church goers and then headed out while everyone else stayed asleep.  I drove around town buying barbacoa, sweet bread, avocados, drinks, salsa...and everyone came over early to enjoy breakfast before church.  It was nice!! 

We headed off to church and it was beautiful.  It was EPIC weekend at church and it was awesome.  

Church Notes: 

Part 2 of series: Be The Message: Taking your faith beyond words to a life of Action

The focus: A faith that Hold you Together when life tries to Tear you Apart.  

Daniel was faithful to God and even when he was thrown into the lions dens he trusted God adn thus, was left unharmed!
WHY?
Daniel had integrity.  He integrated his deepest values with his actions. As we should.  

Daniel had a genuine faith.  He prayed just as he had done before.  He was committed to serving God and not worried about the creed of the King, for his faith was solely in God.  

Sometimes we have to know that our trials and pains are a part of his plan!

1. The Lion's den is a divine opprtunity.  It can be difficult to see.  And that can be scary, when we don't know whats coming next.  In the den there is a fear of secuirty, and you might experience a dead end.  But when you are here you need to step out of your comfort zone and into your faith zone! 

2. The Lion's den determines our destiny.  Pray, Obey and leave the rest to God.  

3. The Lion's den displays God's power.  Your greatest obstacles can be your greatest opportunity for God to work a miracle in you.  

COME TO THE PLACE OF SURRENDER

" And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love.  Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow - not even the powers of hell can seperate us from God's love!!" Rom 8:38

After church we walked out and enjoyed the EPIC Weekend set up!! It was a carnival, a ninja warriors obstacle, sno-cones, rides, face paintings, and mission areas to learn about all the things we are involved in and give us opportunites to get involved ourselves.  

It was great!!!




















As you an see, we had loads of fun.  Everyone went home and I cleaned some more, while Danny watched tv.  Makaila worked on some homework, and then Issy and I made some jewelry for her and her friends! 

We watched the game again, ordered pizza and just hung out and relaxed at home!! 

It's back to work tomorrow...so I hope you guys have a great week and I pray that I get to feeling good again!  I am still having some issues breathing and having body aches...but no more fevers...so wish me luck! Have a good week!!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.