I've Fallen....

September 11, 2014

ALERT THE MEDIA.....

I AM DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been sick all freakin week.  I went home on Tuesday afternoon from work...feeling like crap.  I have no idea what happened but by 11 am I was feverish, body hurting, body chills...and I took off!!

I spent the rest of the week on the couch with a huge headache, body aches, fever, chills, nausea...all of it....and it SUCKED!!!!!

The only silver lining was that I was able to watch all my Ellen's and Michael and Kelly's and clear the DVR a bit...but I felt horrible!!!

Being sick really sucks!! I want to be better already!!!

This is how bad it is:



That my friends is a whole new level of ratchet!!!!  I look as crappy as I feel.......so as you can see I feel pretty freakin bad!!!!



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.