Dewitt Trip

September 18, 2014

This nice and muggy rainy morning I had to rent a car and drive to Dewitt, Texas to meet with a field manager at one of our tank farms to discuss with him his Inventory tracking procedures! '

It was 3 hours of driving in this type of weather:


We took I-10  through Shulenberg and then drove through small Texas towns to get to Cuero, TX, and then into our Dewitt facility.  It took us about 3.5 hours in the nasty rain to get there and we stayed for about an hour and a half and then headed back!

The highlights of the trip were meeting our terminal manager and setting some ground rules for moving forward.  Going through cute Texas towns (I love old towns with historical buildings and pretty old town homes and stores).  Taking these pics of these gorgeous Victorian homes in Cuero:




I opted to drive through a Mickey D's for lunch and stop at a cute small town boutique called Rendezvous in Cuero, before heading back home!! Best way to spend my lunch time is shopping!

I was so glad I stopped..I got some stuff for the house and knocked out a few Christmas gifts too!!

I mad ea pit stop in Shulenberg to pick up some jerky for Danny and the kids, and back home through the rain it was!

I made it back safely and got a call from Danny to meet up with him and the girls for Steak Night.....turned out to be a pretty great day afterall...despite the rain!!

I went to bed smiling tonight knowing that I am one blessed woman. I have a great job, and great family and I had a pretty great steak for dinner...whats to complain about!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.