Short Week

July 3, 2014

After we celebrated Makaila's birthday we called it a night on Sunday....Monday during the day Makaila asked if Kristen could spend the night.  I said sure and we headed over to pick her up.  The girls stayed up and laughed and giggles all night.  Literally - ALL NIGHT!  I woke up to pee at 3:30 and they were all still awake.  Isabella was watching cupcake wars on the i-pad and Makaila and Kristen were giggling about God knows what in the room.  I shut it all down and went back to bed!

Tuesday I got home and made dinner, went to Hit, then we went to leadership class and adult class.  We went home and did the usual, laundry, clean up, showers and bed!

Wednesday was a busy day at work and I decided to stay a little late to be able to take the next day off!

I came home and decided that there would be no more karate for the rest of the week too!  The girls are getting pretty worn out and Worlds is only a week away...so I thought we all deserved a little break!!

Makaila made plans to go stay with the Davenports Wednesday night, and so Isabella and I hung out, went to Target, and Michael's, and TJ Maxx for the evening.  it was nice to not feel rushed or pressured to be somewhere for a change!  Karate is really time consuming in our household.

I'll be off until Monday, so I am going to enjoy my four day weekend with my babies!!

I hope all of you have a safe and fun filled 4th.......See ya on Monday!





Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.