Remember This for Always

July 31, 2014

This week has been pretty hectic.  I am at the end of an audit at work and staying late almost every night...but I just want to make sure that years from now the girls remember this...

I came home late again tonight, but made it to pick up Makaila from Karate, and when she got in the car she said..."Mom, earlier when dad took me to karate he had the radio on KSBJ and he was singing the song and I really wanted to cry." I said "Why would that make you cry?"  Makaila then got teary eyed and said "Because, I was so proud of him and so happy that he feels what we feel when we hear those songs!"

There are no words to explain or express how happy my heart felt during this conversation.  To get her confirmation that Danny is THAT father.  That he is leading by example for our girls and showing them his faith and being the Christan leader in our lives that I know he can be and I for so long prayed for him to be!!  I am so happy for him and for us and for the fact that the girls see it and feel it as clearly as I do.

Now I can't say that Danny feels the joy or fulfillment when hearing Christian songs that I myself feel...but I can say that he has for months now been jamming to KSBJ in all our vehicles, and I myself haven't seen him sing along...but I am so so proud of how far he has come along and how much I have seen his faith grow and of the amazing man he is becoming day after day.

God has answered my prayers above and beyond what I could have asked for in Danny as a man, as a father, as my husband.  I want to forever remember this day and know that another prayer was answered and this is proof!

If there is something you are praying for and you feel discouraged...know this.....he is listening and he does answer prayers.  Not on our time, but on his...not to please us, but to please him.  Be patient and know that God is listening, and that he will do what is best for you, when he feels you are ready...just don't give up!!



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.