My birthday

July 10, 2014

Yesterday was my 34th birthday and I felt really special. I woke up to a cute message from Danny on my phone that read: 5:17 am - Good morning birthday girl....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!  Throughout the day,  I had tons of messages on my phone, and my voice mail, on my Instagram, and on Facebook from lots of people I love!!  I most always hate media crap - but yesterday it definitely made em smile!!

Everyone in my immediate family actually remember this year (which most times doesn't happen!).  Ceci had given me a beautiful cross for my birthday on Sunday morning...


and I came home from work to find that the girls had decorated the house for me, and made me signs and banners and a cake for my birthday!! I was pretty impressed!

Danny bought me a new pair of LuluLemon workout pants (which are stupid expensive and I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!) I have only bought one pair before, but I love em so much that most weeks you can catch me in them at least 3 times a week...so him taking the time to go to the Galleria to buy me another pair, and check for the right size and style...made me feel pretty important!!












The girls put a lot of work into their decorating and baking and signs and what not - so I was feeling pretty darn special!! They made my day fantastic!!

After I opened my gift and ate a cupcake, we headed to karate class for Isabella.  Afterwards, we picked up a pizza and relaxed for awhile.  Makaila said that she wanted to treat us all to ice cream after our class for my birthday!!  Who am I to turn down my baby girls offer of ice cream for my birthday!?!?!

We went back to the karate school awhile later for our class, and then straight to Baskin Robins afterwards!!!

True to her word Makaila bought us all an ice cream treat for my birthday!!!





It was yet another reality check of how big my baby has gotten! We came home and then my friend Vicky came by for awhile.  She was so sweet - she brought me a cake, a bottle of sparkling rose wine and a gift!!!  She gave me the most darling apron which I loved and a great cook book that she said obligated me to making her something delicious to taste! LOL 

We hung out for awhile and enjoyed a glass of wine and some catching up!! I had a fantastic birthday!!

I am utterly grateful for having such amazing family and friends that make my life so phenomenal!!  I am grateful for another year on earth to enjoy this life before I go to meet my maker!  I am grateful for all my blessings and look forward to another fantastic year filled with fantastic memories!!!!

Thank you to everyone who made this birthday so great!!!! I am still smiling ear to ear.  So happy - that I will even be 34 today (instead of the ever faithful 28 that I have claimed to be for many many years!! 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.