Poshmark Handbag Sales

May 16, 2014

This week has been nice and smooth.  I have come home, made dinner, taken the kids to karate, gone to Hit or Yoga, come back home eaten, then gone back to the school for adult class!  Of course I look down at my belly looking for result everyday and I have yet to see any - but I'm still trying! LOL

Last night after showers and dinner clean up, then girls went to bed and I talked to Danny about upcoming summer vacation plans!!  I got the fantastic idea to sell some of my handbags on Poshmark.com.  I spent the next hour taking photos and more photos of my bags.

I started to post some of them last night..but got too tired to finish, so I'll post a few more today.

In case your in the market for a new designer bag - I am selling the following, plus a few more.
















Just for the record all of my bags are authentic, and are stored in the dust bag, filled with tissue to maintain their shape!  They come from a smoke free pet free home!! I have my eye on a specific bag that I am too cheap to fork the money over for - so I figured if I got rid of a few of my babies - I could break down and get a new one! LOL


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.