Mr. Ouch

July 26, 2013

We recently had the house repainted.  While that took place, Danny noticed that most everything in our house was hung with tiny little nails, and or thumbtacks!  In my defense, I ask him to hang things all the time and he doesn't, so therefore I take matters into my own hands and as a result we have things hung on thumbtacks! 

One of the major reasons he got mad is because it is unsafe and things can fall.  When rehanging our wall items he made sure he did all the hanging.  Well, since not every single area of the house was repainted, we still had a few things hung haphazardly.  As if to prove his point, something fell last night.  Issy tried to change the date on her wall calendar last night and it fell down on her.  Unfortunately it made a small cut right on the side of her nose.  She cried for a moment, but luckily I got her smiling again once I mustached her band-aid!

How cute is Mr. Issy!  She just needed a top hat to go with her cupcake pj's.



NEVER A DULL MOMENT AT THE LIMON HOUSE!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.