Winter Cleaning

November 23, 2015

This week was a bit crazy.  It was filled with the usual stuff, guitar lessons, karate, laundry, dinner, work, dance, etc.  But by Tuesday I had to leave work a little early to get Makaila to the Dr.  She had a bad concussion from her tournament over the weekend and was having major headaches in school, and at home.
I had a rodeo meeting mid week and was feeling like crud!! It took until about 8, and I came straight home and to bed!!  Luckily by the end of the week, Makaila was feeling much better!!

Friday I was off....I took the girls to school and then spent my entire day cleaning and organizing kitchen cabinets and selling things online.  I started to declutter my crafting area and the kitchen cabinets, and the living room. I had to take a break and host Scrapbooking night, but only Margaret and Andrea showed up so it was over quickly.  The girls and I decided to make it a Red box movie night and we also picked up Bahama Bucks (Makaila's treat).

By Saturday morning I had made over $200 selling stuff! NOT bad!! I took the girls to buy a gift and then we headed over to Ceci's for Alec and Jr's birthday party.  I was still feeling like crap, so me and Izzy came home early.  Not to mention she was being ugly and getting on my last nerve.  She is at the age where she thinks being a smart ass is cute...and it's not! I lectured her all the way home.  Nancy and David came by to bring me medicine and I told her I couldn't host Thanksgiving I felt horrible, but it is what it is...sometimes you have to make sacrifices to make ends meet.

Sunday  morning I woke up feeling even worse!  I went to church and then we picked up Mexican food on the way home for lunch.  I lounged on the couch and tried to relax, while Izzy complained about being bored.  Thankfully Tia Sammy came over and took her to the movies so I could sleep!! I took a much needed nap and some more meds.  They went to see the Peanuts movie.  Then Sam was nice enough to drop her off at Ceci's for the evening, so I went to bed early!!  It was a lazy weekend, but I was excited to get some progress made in my front room. It is still a wok in progress but I made some great headway!! I'm making a  goal to get the house decluttered and organized by March...one room at a time.  The first room I am tackling is the front room...and I made some good progress this week!

I just need to get to feeling better soon, so I can have more energy!!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.