Making Memories Monday

August 12, 2014

Yesterday I got home from work in time to make it to karate...but I was just not feeling it! Instead I took the girls and myself to get us each a much much needed haircut!

Look at my beautiful girls


Once we were done with our haircuts, we headed to the mall!  We hadn't been to the mall in months!  I love to shop....but I hate malls!  They are over crowded, overpriced and I'm just not a fan!

But we lucked out and not too many people hit the malls on Monday (especially after tax free weekend), so we did some leisurely window shopping.  Again - the mall is way too overpriced for my liking, so once we were done walking around aimlessly for awhile, we left the mall and had dinner at the girls fave Olive Garden!  My babies were so happy.  I know we spend every single weeknight at karate and it can get pretty taxing...so having a night like tonight was fantastic.

We all enjoyed some soup and a great dinner.

We left Olive Garden and headed home.  But before we made it all the way home...Makaila offered to treat us all to some Baskin Robins!  Who says no to ice cream....not this girl! 


It was a fantastic impromptu Girls Night that had me going to bed smiling ear to ear.  

It is so easy for us to get caught up in the busyness of life...but its nice to stop sometimes and smell the roses, hear the laughter and create the memories that are what life is really all about!!

Making Memories Monday was the best choice for our day!!  Wouldn't change it for the world!!






Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.