Gearing up for One Direction

August 21, 2014

After work tonight, I went to hit and then Danny and I took the girls over to Ceci and Rays!!  They were super excited and pumped because tomorrow they will be going to the One Direction Concert!!!!!!!!! O-M-

As soon as we go there, they took off to talk Liam and Nial talk with Victoria! LOL

Danny and I headed over to Dot's Diner to have diner with Fidel and Elaine!!  What a rarity.  I feel like I never see them anymore, so sitting down for chit chat and diner was nice.  We talked about the kids, the grand kids (for them not us!), about Makaila's Quinceanera, and a few other things....all while stuffing our faces with yummy yummy grub!

Makaila forgot her once Direction poster in the car, so Fidel and Elaine took it over to her! Look how cute!


I guess, she made this sign to give to them when they hang out after the concert! LOL My poor babies...they sure can dream!

I hope they have a ball of fun!! I kinda wanted to be there with them....but I'm not cool enough anymore, and I know they will have more fun with Victoria...


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.