Ninja Update

June 25, 2014

Before our trip to Destin the girls tested for their next belts in Taekwondo.  I decided to sit this testing out!  I'm glad I did...because watching them test together was awesome.  Danny was back to work on Monday night, but I left work a tad early to get Makaila to the Dr.  She still wasn't feeling good, so I called and got her an appointment on Monday afternoon.

Good thing they could see her so fast.....turns out she has strep!!!!!!  My poor baby!! We got her some anti-biotics, and then headed to the rank ceremony.  It was a major ceremony (because there were 6 new black belts), so we were there for a few hours...but well worth it because Makaila received her Brown Belt recommended, and Issy received her Decided stripe as a Blue belt!!!

We are so proud of the girls for sticking with this, and working so hard and for advancing so quickly in this sport!!!









By the time we were done with the ceremony, Makaila was running a fever, and had chills all over, she went home and straight to bed.

Say a little prayer for my baby to get better soon!!!!

Have a great week!  Love ya!!!




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.