Makaila went to Atlanta

June 27, 2014

Last night - we went to HIT, and our respective karate classes like normal, but after adult class, we headed over to Kingwood for dinner (had great pizza at Russo's), and then dropped Makaila off with the Tolley's for her trip.

Back in April when we were at a tournament in Dallas, Gina called and asked if Makaila would be interested in going on a trip to Atlanta this summer to help watch her boys.  I said yes, and didn't think about it really in detail.  I figured...Makaila has babysat their kids several times and knows the family well and what an awesome opportunity for her to travel!

It wasn't until later that I really got to thinking about the idea fully and I was missing her already and the trip was still a month away!  I would think about the fact that she is still young, and, she has never really gone anywhere that far without us, and the what if's...there were tons of those!

I prayed about it and sucked it up and last night she headed out.  After we dropped her off, Danny and Issy and I went to Bahama Buck's for a treat, and then home and to bed!  I prayed for my baby girl to have safe travels and loads of fun, and for this momma not to freak out about it....combined with her turning 14 this coming weekend...I'm an emotional wreck!!!!!

After talking to Gina a few times and getting the details of the trip..Makaila will only be alone with the kids at the aquarium place for about 45 minutes, and she will be able to see the Tolley's in the tanks....so it's not like my crazy mind was leading me to panic about...but even still..its only been a few hours and I miss her already.



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.