My neighbors/Friends ROCK!!!

February 20, 2014

Let me just recap a couple things from this week for you...Monday was President's Day - but since we had two snow days the kids had to go to school, and I had to go to work. 

Danny enjoyed the beautiful weather by going out to play a round of golf, and at about 2pm,  I got some texts from my neighbor friend Nina asking about the kids release times.  She picked both of ours girls up from school and took them to play at the park, then took them to Sonic and fed them dinner!!!



Danny came home after his golf game and made a giant pot of chili for dinner that was absolutely delicious!!

Makaila and I went to karate and then came home and went to bed.  


Then on Wednesday - Danny was working days, and I had to go to work early so Nina took both of the girls to school for me!  

Thursday morning - I forgot to ask Nina for another ride - so I text her on my way to work, and she replied instantly with a "Sure, no problem!!!"

I just wanted to highlight how blessed we are to live where we live and know the people we know. We have a big family, and I know I can always count on them when I need them but it is such a blessing to live on a block with people who have morphed into a whole new family. 

I can always rely on my neighbor friends Nina, Brandi, and Amy to help me out with the kids, or hang out with me and vent over a glass of wine.  I also have Tina and Mike down the road who love our girls like family and help us too.

I Love, Love Love my block of friends and the giving heart of  my neighbors!! I am one blessed momma!!!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.