May 2019 Recap

January 25, 2021

We kicked off the month celebrating Dad's Birthday with a family Hibachi dinner!  






Then Makaila and I stepped outside our normal element and did the Santos Fun Run with the Ramirez Fam Bam!! 





Isabella was nominated from a couple of her teacherws as an oustanding student and we attended her award ceremony! 

Weather was terrible for a few days and had some lasting impacts across Houston!! 


Isabella's Heartfelt Mothers Day Card for Momo 







Rodeo Event with my cowboy.  



I got to go to Cota Rica for my new job to train and meet my new team!!  It was awesome!! 



















































This trip was so amazing - except for the fact that Makaila endured a boat load of drama @ work and we had cry fests every night - and I sent to Bailey and Daniel some pretty strongly worded communications and set up meetings with Chris and the church upon my return.  It was some heavy and draining emotional turmoil - but like it always does - looking back we know it was because God had bigger and better plans for her...and it definitely taught her a thing or two!! 

When I got back home Danny took me to The Rustic to try a new place for date Night - and as you can see - it was a hit...the deserts were great! 








 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.