July 2018 Recap

January 19, 2021

 This was over a year ago - and I don't recall much of what took place - but here are some pics from my camera roll - just in case....I'll fill in what I can remember! 




We got tickets to go to the Diamond Club this year and loved it....Izzy said "I even feel like even the water tastes better down here" LOL!!!!  We were living our best life that day!




On Astros Princess day - we had tickets (Ceci and I) to take Izzy - but you know us - we got the crazy idea to create a replica world series crown for Izzy to wear to the kiddies mound parade - So, we hit up Michael's and lots of cake pop sticks, stickers, got glue and vinyl later ---BAM...REPLICA CROWN!!! 







It was a hit all the way around.  Izzy got so much attention - she got to lead the parade, take pics with players...get on tv...she was on cloud 9!! 

We took a couples trip to San Antonio with Cynthia, Gilbert, Debbie and Charles...















 










 
This random pick is with Jenni and Julissa taking me out to a girls brunch for my birthday - it was so much fun!!!





Apparently we painted some in the house and took our annual river trip in July in 2018!!  Looks like we had fun!! 








Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.