January 2019 Recap

January 20, 2021

 We ended Jan 2019 Taking in a Toby Mac Hits Deep Tour with Jordan Feliz, We are Messengers, Aaron Cole It was fantastic!!!!!!





January 26 was a dance competition for ADA - this beauty racked it in with awards!!! 





I woke up with this sitting by my purse : a sweet note and treat to remind of me of some needed positivity and love!! Thank you! 

Ximena Salas was born on January 14,2019 - and Izzy was dying to go see her....look at that smile!!! 


A weekend treat to Blue Ocean with their daddy - he loves these girls and spoils them rotten!!! 


I think he almost won and wasn't happy!  LOL 
I tried for several days to make flour tortillas.  It took me 7 batches - but I finally got 'em right! LOL 


We caught the UPS truck running into our mailbox on our ring cameras.  The crazy thing is the girl just left our package on the doorstep and walked away.  Danny had to call and send them the video proof to get them to come and fix it....RIDICULOUS!!! 

Ringing in the New Year with Gilbert and Cynthia and our babies! Welcome to 2019!!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.