Makaila's Graduation Trip to celebrate her getting her Associate's Degree in 1 year!!!

January 25, 2021

 When I went to Colorado in November with my sisters and parents - I kept thinking I wish they were all here - I wish Makaila and Izy could see this - I wish Danny could be here.....and I went home to tell them all the great things I saw and placed I visited and it planted a seed.  


Instead of having another graduation party - Makaila asked if we could celebrate her graduation with a celebration family trip.  her goal was to go to an Astros away game and visit whatever city she chose.  She was leaning toward Chicago, New York and California - but the schedules didn't align and well- one day in her search she found that we could go to Colorado and take in a 4th of July game  there and celebrate...so we did!!! 

so behold - our first Limon family trip to Colorado - to celebrate Makaila's birthday and her graduation of Community College with an Associate's Degree!! 


































































































Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.