March 2018 Recap

August 30, 2018

 
 
 March was fun!  I kicked off the day before mom's party spending the day at Baybrook Mall with Nancy and David!  It was fun....I bought a few different options and brought them home for Dan to pick,....this was one.....and it was not chosen! LOL 


Mom's 70th Birthday party was on Saturday March 3rd!!  Everything turned out great, despite the stress and drama of party planning! 
 



 














 
 
 

 


The party was a great success.  We had a few hiccups with the food people being late, the DJ was terrible...but the turn out was fantastic and everyone had fun.  I wish a few things would have been different but overall my momma was happy - so the rest is history! 

She racked up in gifts...and I loved seeing her open them all and read the cards...I'm so glad to have been able to celebrate her like this!! She is so deserving of that and so much more!!


 






 With the party out of the way we embraced rodeo.  This was my first year on a new committee and I LOVED IT!!  I had so much fun and learned new stuff and I got to work with vinyl and make signs...crafter heaven!!!!

I went to the spring open house at Izzy's school and through tears took pictures of some of her writing work because I want to remember these forever!!  She wrote this letter in her book to her sister.....


If that didn't make you cry...these next two were biographies that were written about her and that she wrote for a classmate....I LOVED THESE!!!!



So her and her classmate had to interview each other and get to know each other, ask history and all that good stuff and then write biographies summarizing the other person...I Love reading these...and they are so so true!! The fact that they both discussed their faith make me smile and my heart melt!!CUTE!!

We went to the rodeo to see Thomas Rhett, Luke Bryan, Kody Johnson, and then hung out at the wine bar a few times and even spent a day at the rodeo with Aunt Sarah.....not bad for this Rodeo season!!

 



 
 





 






 

 
 
 

 

 

 

 
 
 
I'd call that rodeo success!! Wouldn't you agree!!!
I took the entire week of spring break off to work a few rodeo shifts and spend time with my babies...but Izzy got a great surprise...Aubrey came into town and she was able to spend some fun times with her friends!!

 
 At the end of the week we wrapped up all our rodeo fun and headed to San Antonio for Fan Fair! 
 
 I will say that Makaila was a complete sour sport the whole time...apparently when you are a senior in high school - then you are all of a sudden too cool to be going to San Antonio during fan fair to hang out with your parents...WHATEVER!!  Your loss sucker cause we are fun! Even if I have to say so myself!!!  Luck for her my sister Nancy and her family were there at the same time and she got to hang out with David instead....meanwhile Izzy came with us and jammed!  

 
 We wrapped up the music fun filled weekend in Gruene,TX shopping and eating in Driftwood!
  
  
 The rest of the month kinda flew by and before we knew it -----it was Easter Weekend!!









 We went to the Friday night service to volunteer and then went bowling which was fun - we did the Easter Egg hunt and then followed it up with the Saturday celebration at Tio Johnny's which is always fun...
 

 









 
 
 Outside of that there were some Senior trips made to check out schools...some fun memories with friends and some stupid drama that we are glad to be done with.  High school is overrated!!!


 I was highly disappointed at the Senior event Timbers hosted...it was lame afterschool and sucked!!


It's safe to say that we stay busy and blessed!  I swear I update these things and know exactly why I fell so far behind....because we are always on the GO!!  We stay busy and that's a good thing.  It means that we are living and enjoying life and that's what we are meant to do.  I'm so glad that I share this life with you guys...I look back on these pictures and memories and I am truly grateful for you both and your daddy!  We have a real good life! 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.