May...flew by too...what is happening!!!

June 2, 2015

Sorry...I tried...really I did.....but it seems there aren't enough hours in the day to get things done...and so as a result the blog pays the price....

I'm not even gunna lie and think for a second that I can get June up to speed...I am overwhelmed and frantic...this party is days away and I have had a few melt downs and so I am gunna be real...I will get to the blog later!!

For now..here is a recap of our May!

I picked up this cutie from school on May 1st after super kids day..and she looked like this....she was the cat in the hat....pretty cute cat if you ask me...

 We tested for our next color belts that first weekend and rocked it...I think we all did fantastic jobs...but we had to wait until Monday to find out.  Gina invited me out for an evening of girl fun and I took her up on it.....we went to Painting Above the Bar and made these ships...not too bad...it was fun and I had a good breather for the night!
 Monday morning we went to the rank graduating ceremony and all ,moved up a belt.....Makaila and I are now both Red belts adn Isabell is a brown belt!!  GO NINJAS!!


 Danny was out of town on training for his new job the first two weeks in May...so the girls felt the need to send him these pics of how sad they were without him! LOL
 Thursday night my parents came to spend the night adn we had a fun evening of laughs and fun....my dad serenaded us! LOL
 Friday morning my mom and I took off as soon as we too the girls to school...and went dress shopping for her.....



















 We spend the entire day from 8 am until 10 pm shopping for a dress for her and nothing!! LOL  We were both tired and frustrated and pissed off....but boy let me tel you...my sisters and I texted all day long and I laughed and laughed and laughed all day long!! We were troopers and Sam took her for round two the next day! LOL

Danny and Makaila started their dance practices for her 15 on Saturday and ...I cried! DUH...I am so overwhelmed and its just beautiful....you'll cry too...dot judge me! LOL




That afternoon Ceci, Karena and the kids and I took AVA to the park for her 1st yer pictures!
















 It was a hot day and the wasn't in the mood but we still managed to get a few good ones in there!

That evening we went to my friends Cynthia's daughters 15.  Everything was beautiful but she was a mess... so many thing were going wrong fer her and she wasn't having a  good time... I was starting to panic about Makaila's whose is right around the corner.

This was just a random family pic after church one Sunday...nothing special or important just a pic of my beautiful family that makes me happy! OH wait...it was Mother's Day....that's important...LOL

 After service we went to my sisters to see my Parents and have breakfast with them...then we headed to the mall to return a dress that had to be returned that day....We bought my mother-in-law some outfits to choose from for her Mothers day gift....she picked this one.
 We hung out that afternoon at my in-laws havinga  bar-b-que.  It was nice and relaxing.  Issy made me a card and some pretty artwork, Danny gave me a new perfume set and Makaila bought me a strawberry pie at house of pies! LOL  I was in heaven!




 We spent many days in May looking for a dress for Issy too.....these were some contenders..

 Danny went out of town again and the girls and I took an evening out to have a good Olive Garden girls dinner night...we were being pretty silly...





Houston had some major rain and flooding in May too...not fun..some places got some really bad damage...thank Jesus we were ok!


One evening I took the girls out to welcome back to Wounded Warriors Brigade that came through the neighborhood...they had a huge turnout and it makes me so happy for the girls to see the importance of what these men and women do for us and honor and respect them properly...

 On May 14th...it was finally official...this girl worked hard and did tournament after tournament...class after class...struggle after struggle - but it all paid off...my baby girl earned a state title in Forms!! That means she earned more points than any other girl in her division throughout all the tournaments year round.....pretty awesome..she was working hard towards a title in Sparring...but there is always Districts for that tone too....I am so so proud of her and her daddy is too....hard work pays off!!
 Danny took us to dinner and desserts to celebrate the next day,...yummy!


 The dates are getting closer and closer..so we spent Sunday that weekend finishing up the final invitation tasks....gotta get these babies in the mail!


Another Astros game under our belt.....I like this fun little family time! Not to mention the Stros are on fire!





This was a just a cute girl getting ready for school...precious!

I spent my next Friday off getting some goodies made for Ava's first birthday party....mickey pops, pretzel sticks, some quinceanera crafting...



 Aubrey and Emma had a sleepover and we kept the mickey theme going....Mickey pancakes for breakfast...


 We celebrated Ava's 1st Birthday party at Tio Ernies!










 The next day we went back for clean up and Quinceanera practice!


 Followed by some lazy Memorial Day swimming and loteria....it was a late night!

We Finished off May at District Tournaments in Mesquite...Makaila was competing in Forms, Sparring, and Combat Sparring. I competed in FOrms adn Sparring and Isabella competed in forms!

 Makaila placed second in FOrms and was pretty pissed....which was great cause she was fired up for sparring...and let me tell you it was the most excitements I have had in a taekwondo tournament ever....this girl was outstanding...she won her first two matched and went for the championship title...they were point for point...tied 3 to 3 and timed out....next point was the championship point....we were screaming loud and frantic and the crowd was filled with tension.....and they both kicked and landed within second of one another.....my baby girl took Sparring District Champion!!!!
Can you believe that....State and District Champ.....we cried...I really tried to hold back tears and not embarrass her but when she pulled off her helmet her eyes were tear filled and I lost it....



 Isabella didn't place (although in her defense she did awesome in her form - but was up against 16 other girls....that's hard to beat), I took third in forms and sparring....I could have done better but I didnt care...my girl is a District Champ!!! WOOOHOO MAKAILA!!!!
 After the tournament we did some Jefferson Street shopping and then stopped in my cousin Elvie's party store for a quick visit...
 We stopped by to see my parents on the way home and then back home quickly because we had Makaila's mission trip meeting Sunday morning...

We finished May off going to church, having a nice lunch at Italianos, going to the main church campus for a missions trip meeting and then doing some more Isabella dress shopping!
 We are down to the last few weeks before the quinceanera.....Invitations are out..dresses are all bought....jewelry is done....I have a few things on the check list...but we are moving along smoothly.

I had a mini melt down when I found out the hall is rented out the day before and we will only have from 12 the day of to set up but my friends and family came through and calmed me down.  Ceci is my constant helper and she makes sure things get done...this whole thing would not be happening if it weren't for her...Misty is taking the reigns on a few things and my cousin Elvie volunteered to take a few things on herself too....I am so grateful and so blessed!!!

 The countdown continues.....pray for me.....






Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.