April 2015

May 8, 2015

In April we had tons of things going on every weekend!

On April First I had to work late and missed out on this....
I came home at about 7 that night to find that our neighbor Abby had helped Issy learn to ride her bike without training wheels!!!  I was so proud of her and of them too..because they usually fight like cats and dogs.....and they helped each other be big girls together....way to go ladies...you rock Abby!!

Later that week it was a late Friday night and Issy and I decided facials and at home pedicures was the way to spend it....Oh the life of luxury we live...nothing like $2 nail polish and $2 face masks to feel luxurious!

We got to enjoy Ethans birthday party at the Mud Pie!!!  Happy birthday cutie!


Easter Sunday was fantastic....the girls opened thier Easter Baskets filled with goodies and then off to church we went!






After church we headed to Tio Ernie's house for family fun and an Easter egg hunt...we has a blast! 












On April 4th - I was sitting at the lunch room at work and I got a call from Danny saying he got a job offer at Kinder Morgan!  He was so excited and surprised....as was I.  We were really convinced it wasn't going to happen since he interviewed back in December...but God's plan is never on our time schedule...but on his own and he know what he is doing....The girls ans I made him some congratulation signs!


I am so happy for him and hope and pray that this is the change he needs in life.  I know God wouldn't steer him wrong I just hope Danny is confident and faithful!!  I know he will do great!!

On April 11th we drove out to Mesquite for a tournament and rocked it! I earned my highest scores and took first place in Forms,....but sadly was disqualified in my first Sparring match...it was rigged.Danny was pissed and we came home in a semi silent car ride...but It was fun and I was still proud of Makaila and I for going and competing!



MY parents wenr to church with us on Sunday and then we had breakfast at Tacos Flores.  I was so happy they went with us and enjoyed it! I love these guys!
The kids started Quinceanera dance practice at Grandma Limons too....They were rocking it!

I started making the sponsor boutineers during the week....

An old co -worker of Danny's called and offered us ticket to an Astros game...we had a great time and they won!!


We ended the night on a high note...Makaila caught a foul ball..and loved it!!
That Sunday after church we headed to Coaches for lunch and a car show.....I love love love beyond measure that our Sundays are filled with family, and faith and fun.....




I went to visit my in-laws one afternoon, and my father in law had a surprise for me.  I had shown him several months back a cupcake stand I liked on pinterest and he made it for me....it is perfect!! I am in love with it!!  I am so lucky to have such a great family and to be blessed with people who are so giving and caring of their time and treasure...my father-in law is awesome!

Makaila took her Quinceanera pictures this month and I was privy to mixed emotions....I love how beasutiful she is and grown up  but I also hate it....I want my little baby to stay a baby! LOL

We had her make-up and hair done and then .....off to the royal palace!














I am so eager to have this fifteen already but so sad too.....it is a crazy time...but I can only imagine how I will be when its wedding planning!  It has been a ball of overwhelming emotions and I love my girls.....

On this particular Donut Friday,....Abby had her hair done in the Shipleys parking lot! LOL


I spent my afternoon working on centerpiece arrangements for Cynthia's daughters 15!

Makaila did an in school tournament this month too....she is on a role...trying to reach them goals!!



I took Issy to Barnes and Noble for a new book and story time...she loved it!

On the 25th Ceci, Victoria Makaila nad I went to the Chris Tomlin concert in the Woodlands and loved it!!!!We had sucha great time...it was awesome.




After the concert we headed back to Ernie's as we were there celebrating my Father-in-Laws birthday! We got back just in time to catch their own private concert...we danced and laughed and had a blast!




That Sunday it was back to Ceci's to finish up the invitations for Makailas 15.  IT's creeping up on us! Ava didn't help but she entertained us in the kitchen with her own kitchen!

Issy made a recyclable robot for school...nice huh!




This month flew by and was filled with lots of karate classes, and lots of school wrap ups and lots of chaos.....but also with lots of love and laundry and great memories.....I swear I am working on catching back up...just be patient....

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.