Weekend Rewind - June

June 8, 2015

Hahaha....I thought for sure this wouldn't get done..and yet here I am....

This week was a little hectic...but we are getting closer and closer and things are going great...the girls finished up school this week.  Makaila did great on her tests...I attended Isabella's end of year awards picnic...






On Wednesday, Danny and I rode into work together and he was feeling like crap...so bad that he went straight to bed when we got home....he was running a fever and had the chills....it was bad....

He ended up running fever through out the night and still tried to get up for work on Thursday..I convinced him to call in sick and stay in bed...we worked out our insurance stuff and had him seen by the doctor later that morning...

The girls last day of school was Thursday.....wohooo...IT'S SUMMER TIME!!!!!!!!

We had dinner out at Pappa's, a pit stop at Target that night and then wound down with some tv time...

Danny as still feeling pretty horrible...so he stayed home again....I woke up early and ran a few errands.  I took my tired to get the air pressure checked only to find out I had a nail in one...I went and got Danny's prescription filled and then sat at the tire shop getting my tire repaired for over an hour....next was the car wash and then Wal-mart....it was a busy morning.  

By that afternoon Danny was starting to feel a tad better...we picked up lunch and then got ready to head out to Nick's graduation....



It was a great graduation...long but nice...I took Ceci and my in-laws with me...so we stopped for dinner at 10 on our way home....then I went by Ceci's to pick up the centerpiece stuff....we were determined to get that finished up this past weekend....

Saturday morning Ceci came over and we worked until 2 to finish up.....almost done.

She went home and we got ready for Nick's graduation party at Uncle Ernie's.  It was nice...low key, just some family.

While we were there I talked Teresea into taking me to the store to look at comforters for my house.....a part of getting ready is getting our home ready for visitors too...LOL

I found everything I needed at Ross....and was pretty please with the turn out....

We headed out at about 11...and called it a night.

Sunday morning we got up early...got ready for church headed out.

Church Message:

Spiritual Sticking points!

#1 - I can't believe - either because the bible conflicts with modern science, or people who experience pain or evil feel God can't exist and still allow for those things to happen, or those who wont believe until they see for themselves.

#2 - I Don't want to believe - this is an attitude choice, usually held by those who choose not to believe because it is more convenient to their conscience.  The face obstacles or morality, intimacy, or authority....but realistically sometimes people love their sin more than they do the truth of God's word.
#3 - I Don't know what to believe - people interpret the word of god sometimes on what they want ti to read instead of the clear message it portrays.
#4 I do believe, isn't that enough? - yu have to stand for what you believe in!!

The 5 second gospel: "God made us, we blew it, Christ paid for it, we must receive him"

After service Danny and Makaila were baptized.  The Ramirez family all got baptized and Cory got baptized. I cried...of course.  I know that its not a big deal...but it really is a big deal!!

There are not enough words in the dictionary to help me explain the amount of pride and joy and overwhelming blessing I felt seeing this take place!! To say God is a strong presence in our life is an understatement.....he is our center...our focus, our guide.....our purpose....I know I have said ti before but today was just another example of God answering prayers for me I was never even bold enough to ask for!

To see how far my little family has come over the course of the last few years....heck the last few months....its awesome!

Danny took a stand and got baptized in font of our church family and that makes me so so so happy!  He made that choice on his own and I'm telling you...I'm crying again sharing this with you guys because it makes me that happy!!!  Tears of joy to know that my husband walks in faith and stands strong for his belief and leads for our girls by example....WOW!

I'm proud of Makaila too....my baby is a good girl...she knows the love of Christ and she proudly and boldly proclaims her love for him too......I couldn't be more proud of these too!!

They were all able to be baptized together and it was awesome!!








I am so so happy for the work God is doing in our lives and truly feel blessed beyond measure...we had some family and friends come out to cheer them on and ....well really...too happy to even tell.....

After wards we went back to the house and finished up the final centerpieces and then headed back to Tio Ernie's for bar-b-que sandwiches, 15 practice and swimming time...








Cole came to hang out with Issy too.  On our way home we stopped by my sisters to drop off David and say Congrats to my niece Lexie who also graduated from High School.....I wasn't able to make it to her graduation because of the baptism...but I am very proud of her and hope that God continues to lead her and she follows a great path to success!!!

I went home and spent the next 4 hours doing laundry and finishing 15 tasks.....It was midnight before I went to bed and Makaila woke up with swimmers ear right after I started to doze off...my baby was in pain...we tried alcohol drops, the blow drier, gum, etc.....she finally got back in bed at about 1:30....5 am..came around really quick.

The 15 is only 2 weeks away.....the countdown continues...but things are coming along well....
outside of the planning chaos and the running around and the glitter that my home is currently covered in....the most important and special thing going on right ow is that we are all healthy and happy, and that God is blessing us beyond measure....we are being faithful and he is leading us to bigger and better things in life.

Whatever you have going on - no matter how hectic things get, or how overwhelmed you feel....stop and give God thanks for the life he gives us and the blessings we sometimes take for granted!! He is an awesome God....

Have a great week....hopefully I can get back on this weekly bandwagon and get this thing updated regularly again!!!



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.