Manic March

May 4, 2015

I swear...I really thought I was going to get back on the bandwagon of blogging a few times a week...but goodness gracious...time flies by when your having fun!  It has been another two months....so I am gunna do March and April as a couple of month long posts just to catch up and try the bandwagon thing again in May!  (Although truth be told its already a couple weeks into May!).  I swear it is gunna get better.....we are only 5 weeks away from Makaila's Quinceanera...so I will get it together soon enough.

Anywho....this is what our March consisted of:

 We went to Marshall's one afernoon and found this super cute dress for Issy to potentially wear to her sisters 15! She said she felt beautiful in it...so we bought it!  I have to agree...she looks very beautiful if I do say so myself!


Rodeo was still in town and we love us some rodeo...so we hit it up pretty often.  On 3/7 we invited Tia Teresea to come meet us at the rodeo and spend the day having fun with Issy and I....we had a blast!!


 She really loves her Tia Teresea!  She says..."Tia does all the fun stuff with me!"


 She convinced us that she needed to ride this pony....and once again she was right..it was a must!


 Izzy and her annual pic with Mrs. Moo!
I love this little nugget! 

HOWDY!!!!!

The next week was spring break for the girls...but the whole month consisted of many many days filled with laundry....why does it never end...I'm starting to really contemplate becoming in house nudists!The amount of laundry that we do is just outrageous!!!


 One morning I woke up to get ready for work and Makaila had left me this message on our white board.  It was so cute and thoughtful (I think I even cried a little).  She knows I love watching Ellen and I love her inspirational sayings...so gave me a few of her own (and Ellen's too).
 Apparently they stayed up really late that night and did some cleaning....I am one lucky momma (They started our spring cleaning without me...and I'm not mad at em for it!)
 Guess what...more rodeo.  We met Tia Sammy and Tony during the week to catch Tim McGraw's concert show! Little Izzy enjoyed a funnel cake!





This kid loves to take pics with her Daddy! 

So does this one! LOL


The girls felt we were long overdue for a girls day of shopping and pedicures and lunch!  I couldn't agree more...so we spent en entire day out doing just that...





We bought tons of stuff on sale and shopped till we dropped! 

 Miranda had her quinceanera in mid March and it was beautiful...we had such a good time and the setting was great for pics!



















Clearly it was a good night....Danny joined us too and we had a great time.  Made me even more excited for Makaila's 15 to come already.  

Alec called and wanted me to take him to take pictures one Sunday afternoon...so I did.  We loaded up and headed over to Downtown areas to take some pics of him....and the cousins too....we had some good laughs!















My sister planned a birthday party for her grandson Joseph and it was as Izzy says "AWESOME"!!

When we left there she said it was the best most awesomest party ever and she wanted one just like it!




This is my cute big sister....she is way too hot and young to be a grandma...don't you think?

















Me and my sisters being silly!


I even got Danny in on the fun! 


What a great pic of the kiddos! I love it! 

What else but more rodeo! LOL I love these two more than words can say! 









BLAKE SHELTON WAS THE BEST!!!



Aubrey came over for a play date in March and they made chocolate bars...these two are crazy together!!  


What else can we do....I know...more rodeo!!! My sister gave me and our parents some suite tickets to Brad Paisley so we made a day of it....







You can tell in the next few pics that dad had a great time and loved the suite bar! LOL 




He danced his tiny little toosh off! 


We wrapped up Rodeo on Luke Bryan night......the kids went to the concert while the adults enjoyed some time in the wine garden!!

Izzy was mad...so she wanted to sit away from us!LOL




Issy raised some money for her school and participated in the Color run..she loved it!!!


 On one of my Fridays off Danny and I spent the day running quinceanera errands.  We managed to start buying some of the sponsor bottles, pay on the hall, meet with the photographer and schedule a few other loose ends.  This cute display at the liquor store was too cute to pass up!
 When Teresea came over for scrapbook night she brought the girl some Easter baskets!  I swear that woman has such a  big heart and always thinks of my girls...which I am so grateful for!!





Later that weekend we hit up the park and zoo with the Tolley family!!















 We wrapped up May by taking an adults only trip to Antique Week in Roundtop!  Fidel, Ceci, Ray and Danny and I shared a hotel room (with an overload of smart ass comments and laughter).  We got up early and spent the entire day shopping and browsing...it was great!! I think this is something that all families need to do...not so much the shopping but the making time to go away with your siblings and crowd into a room and laugh and reminisce and just be a kid again...even if its just for one night....it was really nice!












The last day of the month we went to cheer on our friends and fellow Taekwondo family in receiving their black belts.  I am so happy for them and so proud of them...It wont be long that all the Limon girls will be sharing this same moment!! I can't wait!!




We had a fun filled month in March...as you can clearly see.  We made it to church every Sunday morning, which is my favorite part of the week!!


One of the silly things I want you girls to remember about March was the one night during the week that you came home and we were sitting at the kitchen table eating dinner...all of a sudden you guys started asking about your middle names and how we picked them and what you wished your names were....then one of you asked Daddy why he didn't have a middle name and kept going on about how he really should get one since the rest of us had one....and before I knew it you guys were testing out middle names for dad and both agreed that his new name in life would be Daniel Santiago Limon! LO L You guys even sang him songs and Izzy did an awesome rendition of happy birthday Daniel Santiago...even had some hip action an everything.

We laughed uncontrollably and she even sang that song while she showered later that night.  It wasn't a hectic night or a night with anything planned, just a silly moment at the kitchen table that made me feel like the luckiest mom in the whole world.  To be able to laugh and giggle with my girls and bask in the glory of our blessings!
We are a healthy happy family...and I am so grateful for that.  I am so proud of the little women you girls are becoming and I hope that your dad and I are setting good examples for you in life.  I may take pictures of all our outings and fun stuff throughout our lives but the days like this one and the moments like this, filled with meaningless laughter and joy are my favorites!I think that's why its ok that I miss posts from time to time or take a break in posting...because we get busy living life and and having fun....so forgive me if I take too long...I'll always come back and catch up...but its just hard to get away sometimes!  You'll appreciate that when your older!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.