May Memories 2017

August 1, 2017

Wow...time flies when your having fun!  So much happened for us in May.  Our month was busy with school, dance, parties, baptisms, Loteria...the works.  We kicked it off the first week with Dance pictures almost daily...and Oh My Goodness...Be Still my heart...Isabella looked amazing in all her pics.  I can't wait to get them back.  Here are a few from my camera roll...



















 On Friday the 5th, Isabella had Team Tryouts for dance.  She was a nervous wreck!!!  Her stomach was in knots, and she was on the verge of being sick!  She cried from nerves, but she had practiced so much and was so deserving.  We got there early to stretch and pray.  She teared up again, and almost backed out....I had people praying for her in Bible Study, on Facebook and in family text messages...I was surrounding my baby in prayer and asking God to pour his favor upon her.  While I was not too excited about being a dance mom (I tried not to let it show) and kept encouraging her....I wanted so badly to have her little dance dreams come true.  We stayed there through her tryouts...Makaila, Jenelly, Danny and I watching and praying the whole time.  Finally about an hour into the tryouts, Mrs. Ray came out and told us that all the girls were accepted to the Junior Dance team, and some selected for solo's etc.  I of course teared up from joy, but this little girl came hurling out when she got the news and literally burst into uncontrollable tears!!  She was so excited and so relieved.....heck I am crying now just thinking back!  She was over the moon excited.  She cried and cried then we went to tell the rest of them, and she cried some more.  We went out for ice cream to celebrate!!

This is the tear streaked face of a happy happy new team member for ADA Dance...

 That first weekend Danny installed a new water softening system in the house and the girls and I went to Nathan's First Communion and party.  He looked so stinking cute!! 






That evening we went to run errands around town @ Sprouts, World Market, and then stopped at my sisters to watch the Canelo fight! 




 Sunday morning , we went to church, had lunch at Torchy's and then headed to my in-laws for the weekly Loteria fix.  



 I let Izzy and Ava do my make-up...whatcha think?

 The next week consisted of dentist appointments for both the girls...

 Followed by errands galore...laundry,gym, alignments, laundry, bible study, cleaning house, dance, and some laundry.  
That next weekend we went to the JJ Watt  Charity Game.  The girls had a blast.  They got picks with lots of players including JJ WATT!!!  Makaila was in heaven! 




















 We were worn out afterwards and decided tacos were the cure that night...so El Perron it was!


 The next week was a blur of events.  Mother's Day we went to church, Dan gave me a ring I loved...

we had lunch at 5 Guys, and then headed to my in-laws and played loteria for awhile.  My MIL was in a sour mood and I let it rub off on me, so needless to say I hit the closet and did some soul searching and praying.  The girls stayed home sick this week a couple days, and Dan and I were at odds most days.  The devil was most definitely at work in our lives trying to keep us against one another and unhappy.  But I prayed him away and shook it off because my God is for me, so who dare be against me.  I fought the desire to fight with Dan, and instead prayed for God to make me the wife and mother he has called me to be!!! It was a rough week, but we made it through.  I met my sisters for a Sisters Breakfast on Saturday morning and had a great time!  



 After I spent the morning hanging out with my sisters,I went over to Ernie's for Ava's third birthday party!  We swam, and laughed and had a great time!  










 The next day we headed out to church, took Izzy to recital practice and then met Dan and Makaila @ Jonathan and Anna's wedding out in Richmond.  It was cute and Makaila was their photographer.




 School is almost out....our week consisted of the usual plus the STUCO Induction Banquet...Makaila was inducted as the 2018 VP of External Affairs!!  There were a few tears shed.







 Mid week we got some bad news that Isabella's best friend Aubrey would be moving away this summer to Arizona.  This caused quite a bit of tears.  My Izzy is devastated! To help with the heartache I decided that Friday since I was off from work and school is almost at an end...we would take a full on Girls Day.  We skipped school, and went out and about to take pictures, make memories, and enjoy Aubrey!  We hit the graffiti walls, Discovery Green Park, The Children';s Museum, Olive Garden, Amy's Ice Cream, Five Below...it was so much fun!!












 When we got home Makaila went with a school group to the Astros game and we went to pick up her car.....YES, we bought her a car!  So get this...my little sister was blessed with a new car and her car was up for grabs....Makaila has been in love with her Chevy Malibu for years, and coveted that car like mad! When my sister got her new car I asked about buying her car for Makaila...unbeknownst to Makaila.  That Friday while we were out at girls day, she took it upon herself to text her Aunt Sammy to ask if she would sell her the car...telling her she would make payments all summer and she really loved her car.  My sister wanted to tell her so bad, but I swore her to secrecy.  So instead she played along and told Makaila she wasn't sure and then didn't respond to her.  Makaila didn't know we had already bought the car for her and would be surprising her later that evening.  So we met my sister for dinner, picked up the car and drove it home.  Makaila beat us home, so we had her move the cars around and, when we got home we asked her to go move them once again...she was not happy..she walked out the garage door complaining and stopped in her tracks!!  She turned in shock, then dropped to her knees in tears!  She was so excited..she couldn't stop the hugs and tears.  



 She was so excited we called Jenelly and went to show her the car too....she was waiting outside in the dark too...she was a little excited herself! LOL  These girls are nuts, but it sure was cute! 

That weekend we headed out for a drive...we landed in Lockhart for some Black's BBQ for lunch.  It was delicious, and then we went into San Antonio to walk it off.  







 Sunday we went to church, and then had mani, pedis done, then headed over to my in-laws for some loteria.  Monday was Memorial Day, so we spent it at Ernie's in the pool!  School wraps up this week.....so while I missed Super Kids Day, I was able to make it to the Awards picnic to see Issy get her awards and have a picnic lunch on the pavillion.




 We celebrated with a pit stop at the Kiosko that opened up in Atascocita! 


This month went by in a flurry and summer is up!  I am so proud of these girls....they are awesome and I cant wait to have some summer fun together!  

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.