Spring Cleaning begins...

May 1, 2017

With Easter behind us our home is overloaded with Candy.  I mean overloaded.....all the jars are filled, the fruit basket is overflowing with Candy and I have some stored away in bags....

Our home is a diabetics nightmare!

Monday afternoon, I came home from work determined to un-clutter.  I had the girls pick up all the Easter aftermath, and then got to cleaning up Makaila's closet.  A few weeks back when Danny was out of town, I cleaned out Isabella's drawers, so Makaila was next...and her time was up!  I got in there with vengeance, and a few hours and 5 trash bags full later we were done!  She had so much clothes and shoes that she never wears just cluttering up her room!  It was so good to clean all that out and just make some room!

We dropped Danny's car off for some work, and hit dance and Zumba too...it was a busy night!

Th week flew by with the same daily routine of work, school ,dance, gym, laundry, cooking, cleaning and living.  On Friday Isabella had Super Kids Day at school, and she said it was awesome...she came home sporting this unicorn!

 On Saturday, we spent the morning catching up with Tia Teresea.  We had breakfast together, then did some shopping.  We hadn't seen her in awhile, so it was nice to catch up!

That afternoon we went to Ryan's birthday party and Izzy had fun! 


 We hung out at home and called it a night early....it was a low key weekend, with not a lot planned...those are rare in our household...so we took advantage and just relaxed!!

Sunday morning we went to church and the message was fantastic.  They started a new serious on Fighting Fair.  If your married....go to the WC.org site and look up this series...it was fantastic!  On Sunday it was a rare occasion..we were all up early and rode to church together in one car....LOL

Sometime you have to just rejoice over the little things!  We had BW3 for lunch after and watched the Astros game.  I worked on laundry and later that afternoon, we headed out to visit Juan.  We hung out for awhile, then went to eat ice cream at Dairy Queen.  We came back to Juan's and Danny hung out for awhile.  Makaila drove us around for awhile to get some drive time under her belt...and we ended up at the water front...





 We stayed there until late evening, then headed home to start our week!  We stopped at HEB for a few groceries, then called it a night!!

During the next week people were still in an uproar over the new Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino.....but Danny showed me his love (in my love language)...he brought me home a Unicorn Concha!! If that doesn't say love...I don't know what does!!!
 A midweek shot of my baby girls...

 On Saturday I woke the girls up early and we went to the Community garage Sales!  This is one of my all time memories of my youth.  My momma used to take us garage selling on Saturday mornings....we would leave the house by 6 am, drive to a good part of town and shop till about noon, pick up something from a fast food 99 cent menu and come home to wash and clean our new treasures!!

Ours started with Starbucks, and continues for a few hours of shenanigans....





 When we were done shopping other peoples junk and happy with our haul, I picked up Jenelly and dropped them off at Lonestar for some volunteer hours.  

I came home and took Izzy to Hayden's birthday party.  It was great to go, she loves Hayden so much and feels like his little protector.  I love that!!  They played video games and did the summo wrestling game...but his little brother Carson hit heads with another kid, and cut his chin open...so that was no bueno...we wrapped up the party quick and headed home.  






After Hayden's Party we came home and all got ready....we were all headed in different directions...once we were done up..the girls and I took some selfies before departing...

That evening Makaila went to her NHS Banquet at Max Bowl..and sent me this pic of her and Jenelly having fun....
 We dropped of Izzy with Tia Ceci and Danny and I met his group of friends at a little restaurant to just hang out for awhile...it was nice seeing them and catching up!!  I love that he has known this group of people for over 30 years......they grew up going to elementary school together and here they are mid life...still keeping in touch and laughing and being friends/brothers.....I love it!! I'm grateful for each of these guys and their wives....because they love my husband like a brother and while he has those in abundance...I think he forgets sometimes how special he is...so seeing him with them laughing and cracking jokes and just carefree...It makes my heart happy!! 



We picked Izzy up afterwards, and then headed home for some sleep!  I swear I feel like im in my 80's sometimes!! 

I got up early, started some laundry, showered and got ready for another busy day.  We went to church, and afterwards, Danny took off to his parents while I took Izzy to her best friend Aubrey's birthday party...she had a blast.  It was at Max Bowl and the whole way home...she talked about how she wants a Max Bowl party....LOL 








 We left Aubrey's party and headed to my-in laws to celebrate my Father In Laws birthday party!  We played Loteria, talked smack, laughed hard and ate ...A LOT!! 






 It was a busy weekend, but we got to celebrate some really special people.  We are blessed to have them each in our lives and I am grateful for each of the memories we made!!  Here's to the joys that will come in May....



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.