Weekend Rewind

November 18, 2013

Friday afternoon - I came home and was determined to clean house.  I called my sister to come and help me and she agreed!  She came over at about 5:30 and we cleaned and cleaned and cleaned for hours upon hours.  Sadly we only finished half the house and we were at it till well after 3 in the morning.  But we declutter alot of cabinets and scrubbed tiles, and did some major work!  It felt so good to get in there and get things done.  I just needed that motivation and drive to kick in. 

I woke up Saturday morning and started tackling other areas.  I finished all the laundry, cleaned the girls restrooms and was steady cleaning.  Once that was completed (or brought to a nice closing for the day), we got ready for Aiden's birthday party.  We headed over to Michael's to buy him the gift he requested which was  the Rainbow Loom Bracelet kit.  As my luck would have it - that was the one item in the store that a coupon was not valid on! 

We made it to the Ninja Turtle themed party and had a good ole time.  We chit chatted with family and sold several items from our ATA fundraiser. We had some fun and took some silly pictures...


 Once the sun went down we headed out because the mosquitos were on high attack! The girls and I headed home to a clean house with no purpose.  We watched a couple movies adn were all knocked out cold by 10:30!! 

Sunday morning we woke up and got ready for church.  We headed to the service and then afterwards went to have a girls breakfast at Waffle House.  Bad choice - the table stunk (was wiped down with a nasty towel and just stunk), the service was horrible, and they never brought me my toast (after I asked for it twice).  We left after some strange woman started screaming about people and their God*!^$% kids!  Some people are just plain crazy!!

We came home and packed a few things to take to Grandma and headed to Tia Erica's to drop it off.  We hung out there with them for awhile and my other sister Nancy showed up.  It was nice seeing here as see is somewhat of a freakin enigma.  She NEVER answers her damn phone or returns calls or comes to things - so seeing here was a nice treat!

We left there after awhile and headed to Grandma Limon's for Junior's birthday celebration.  We sold a few more things out of our catalog and I hung out over at Tia Sylvia's with Brenda for awhile.  We headed home and had to make a Target stop because Makaila waited until that Sunday night ride home to tell me she needed a white button down shirt for her band pictures the next morning! LOL

We ended up getting a few necessities at Target and then headed home for showers and bed!

It was a pretty low key weekend, but I was with my girls and we had a good time celebrating birthdays and seeing our family!  I would do it all over again if you asked! LOL

Hope you have a great week and get your Thanksgiving list together cause it's right around the corner!

Love ya more than real homemade whipped topping - and that stuff is freakin delicious!! - S

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.