Monday Funday!

November 12, 2013

Today was a tad hectic at work - but I came home and Danny had already taken Issy to karate, so I started to make snack for the kids to have while they did their homework.  I whipped up some sweet cream, chopped some strawberries, apples, and bananas, mixed it all up and added some pecans, and we all sat at the table working on homework!

I did a load of laundry and we watched some tv.  Then we got ready for karate class....it was a good class - even enjoyed a fun game of dodgeball!! LOL



After class it was home for showers, prayers and bed!  I watched a few too many episodes of Duck Dynasty and went to bed Way too late!!!

Have a happy Tuesday!!!!!  Love ya more than cheese!!! :)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.