Feb 2022

January 31, 2023

 

Started the year off crafting - making and selling tons of cute earrings!!  


Went to Mikey and Kambria's wedding - which was absolutely beautiful! 
A quick weekend trip to Fort Worth to check out the Forth Worth Stockyards - we will definately be back here!!



                                                            Working Rodeo Shifts

Reality Weekend for Izzy - which she absolutely lives for.  Im so glad that she gets to experience these things, and really grow a relationship with Christ!  I am so proud!!!  She is far from perfect...but boy is she ahead of the game!! 



Danny and I went to a wedding and I ran into Letty - was feeling pretty that day! :)


I'm also doing great at the party planning for Izzy's 15!  I already have her invitations in and workon making the padrino pins while I am on calls for work! :)

Rodeo Cook Off Weekend - I went to one tent with Dan this year - starting to feel kinda old!

We wrapped up February celebrating Tia Sammy's 35th birthday!!  It was cute and she had a blast!  Dad was a fan of the Paloma's :)

We went to opening night of the Rodeo to see Cody Johnson...you guys were loving it!! 



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.