Weekend Rewind - Jan 10

January 10, 2016

We started off well.  This past week I took Izzy to guitar class and Tony and Sam came over for dinner and to pick up her car.  She took a quick trip to Mexico and made it back safely...thank God!

So she went to guitar with me and when I got home I made our chicken enchiladas, rice and salad.  Makaila went to her class and by 9 pm, they headed home and we did showers and bed!

Tuesday Danny started the potato soup while I was at work, so when I got home, he had already taken Izzy to class, I made some bacon and then we ate dinner.  he left to a funeral and the girls and I ate dinner, took Makaila to class, and got ready for our evening to end.  The soup was fantastic.  I had never made any before And I loved it!

Wednesday, after work I came home and relaxed a bit, then took the girls to church and dance class, came home, made the meatball subs, then picked up Makaila.  We ate dinner (I was not a fan - but Issy loved em), watched tv, then Issy went to bed.  Makaila and I stayed up talking about high school drama for a bit, and finally at 11:30 I went to bed!

Thursday I had a rodeo meeting after work, so I headed straight to Reliant.  I was way early and I opted to catch up on my bible reading instead of going shopping to kill time.  My friend at work told me about a site that had the audio readings broken down daily to help you "read" the bible every day in a year. So I sat in my car for an hour and heard the first 4 days, and then another 2 on the way home!  I am already caught up!  And this is some juicy stuff!

I made it home a little late, but I made tacos, we ate dinner, took showers, and called it a night.  I stayed p working on rodeo stuff for awhile, then called it quits too!

Friday I worked all day, and then came home to watch tv, start laundry, and relax.  I made pork chops, gravy, mashed potatoes, and corn for dinner! We ate, watched more tv, listened to the rain and then went to bed! LOL We lead very luxurious lives...and if you are jealous, I can give you some laundry and dishes to fix you up real quick!

Saturday Dan and I woke up early and got a head start.  We made it to Wal-Mart, washed my car, he changed my oil while I cleaned the kitchen.  I worked on putting up Valentine Decorations in the house and then took Isabella to Target to get a birthday gift for Ireland.



Danny made chili, and we watched the Texans game, but I lost interest real  quick and instead went to drop off some donations at Goodwill, and return some stuff at TJ Maxx.  Once the game ended we drove over to Cypress to take Issy to the birthday slumber party!  We hung out for awhile, and got to see her make her neon wardrobe and play before we headed home.  


We headed home and called it a night real quick.  Danny stayed up watching more football and I went to bed.

Sunday morning we all went to church and they started a new series called UNCHARTED: Fidning Divine Direction in Confusing Times
Notes are as follows:

1. Look to God for Direction 
            * The divine Map : The Bible 
            * The Divine Guide: The Holy Spirit
 ~Put God first and everything else falls into place!~
2. Chart your course with Divine Questions
             * The Question of Spiritual Growth 
             * The question of divine peace
Do I have peace about a decision? Ask your self when making any decision big or small - Will it bring me closer to God or take me further from him??
3. Surrender complete control to the captain. 

Isaiah 43:2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you.  When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, nor will the flame burn you. 

After church we had lunch with the Ramirez family at La Villa then headed back to Cypress to pick up Isabella.  We made a pit stop at the Cypress Outlets then came home empty handed! LOL I was so proud of us!

Danny and Isabella stayed home while Makaila and I took next weeks Meal plan to the store and bought groceries.

Our meal plan for this week looks like this:

Sunday - Lasagna Rolls and salad
Monday - Pepperoni Chicken and salad
Tuesday - Stir Fry w steamed rice
Wednesday - Chicken Tortilla soup
Thursday - Cheese Steak with Oven fries
Friday - Spaghetti or left over chili
Saturday - sandwiches or left overs

I made dinner, we ate, and then I made chore cards for the girls to have a way to earn money.  I am not a fan of paying them to do chores, because they need to be doing those....these cards are to earn money for doing your chores without being hassled and reminded constantly,and for picking up extra chores.  They now have the opportunity to make about $15 - $20 in a week given they stay on top of it...which in turn will save me LOTS of time in the evenings and weekends from playing maid...they are loving the idea.....lets see how long it lasts!!

Isabella's helped me with dinner and we backed chocolate chip cookies from scratch, and then prepped all our meats for the week! The girls spent the next hour before bed cleaning and tallying up their money makers for the evening.  Isabella earned 2.25, and Makaila earned $6 on their first nights.....watch out!

Now...lets call it a night and get ready for what this week brings us.  Hope you have a blessing and love filled week...if it starts to go south..call me...I have cookies! LOL













Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.